Friday, March 14, 2008

A Doyle Update



I don't have much to add right now, or not a lot of pictures anyway. We have been keeping busy with Connor's Cub Scouts and Soccer.

I am walking a marathon in June so I have been getting ready for that. It should be fun. A group of us are doing it to raise money for nature preservation. The marathon is up north so it should be a really pretty walk. I have been walking on the roads and sidewalks, but the actual walk is going to be on trails. We'll see how that goes.

Tom has just been working and then rushing home usually to meet us for one of Connor's activities. We just had the Spring Concert at Riverside. Connor was nervous so he didn't sing very loud, but he did good. It is funny how he always gets nervous at things like that. He joined the church kids choir though so maybe he will get used to singing in front of people.

We had a cake auction for Boy Scouts and Connor and I made a volcano cake. It turned out pretty good. Connor was proud of it, as you can see.

Earlier in the fall we got to come home during deer season so Connor got to go hunting with my dad and brother. I just thought this picture was really cute and wanted to share.

We also got to meet Ella on another trip home. Connor just loved her, but thought the bow was ridiculous :) He just couldn't get over it!

Anyway, I think that is all for now.
Sara Beth

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Now that's a volcano cake if I've ever seen one! Happy Spring!