Okay, so here is an update of what the Doyle's have been up to lately. I do not have any pictures to add b/c my memory card is full and I haven't had time to print or save. I know you are bummed about not seeing our smiling faces but next time I promise!
First off, Megan, you totally lost me at, "link to your blog and copy these 3 rules." I really wanted to do the 7 things list but just couldn't figure it out. The word "link" threw me all off! Sometimes I wonder if I just missed something that I was supposed to be listening to, or if I just am a bit slow. (on the computer that is)
Connor is now the busiest boy in the state of Wisconsin. That is what I feel like anyway. He now has baseball practice 2 times a week and games on Saturday. He has soccer practice 1 time a week and games are also on Saturday. He takes gymnastics on Thursday (before b-ball), and we have Boy Scouts every other Friday evening. I know that I am forgetting something. Whose fault is this I ask? Of course me, who can't keep my mouth shut about anything that is going on. I need to be practicing up on that skill.
One last thing. I have started taking a "Spinning" class and let me just say...
HOLY HARD!!!! I actually did cycle for the whole time. I was literally cycling while almost everyone else was standing in "positions" and doing "sprinting" while executing the oh so cool "figure eight". My goal for this Sunday (my 2nd class) is to have a butt pad, a very thick one, and once again make it to the end of the hour still on my bike and moving my legs.
I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
Sara ~ thanks for checking into my blog. It's been a while since I have had time to post anything ~ as you probably saw. :) Your post led me to your blog, and I was thrilled to be able to see your family. Connor looks just like his mama! *Connor* happens to be one of my favorite names, too ~ as you will see when you read *The Roommates.* :) I guess Zak looks more like his daddy??? :)
Love and blessings,
Miss C
Post a Comment