Friday, October 7, 2011

Wow! Catch Up Time!


It's October already! Ahh! I fell behind once again on the blogging. It happens every so often and I'm sorry. I will start with Labor Day Weekend. We made a quick trip to Illinois to attend the annual Hootenanny, hosted by the Brewers. It was so nice to be able to go. Usually we aren't able to make it because Tom is out of town. Connor had a blast! He was so excited to listen to, and play some music. He had a long wait because of rain, but it ended up being a nice refresher. Connor even got up and played a solo on the harmonica! Which, I might add, he has never played before! I wish I could have heard it. I was at Russ and Michele's putting Maddie to bed. She was exhausted. Tom, Ben, and Brianne saw the whole thing though.

Penny and Connor waiting for the music to start.

Phil and Connor on the stage. This is so funny because Connor got up on the stage and Phil was in the crowd visiting when we hear Connor yelling, "Phil! Come up here and play the gut bucket!" Off Phil went and they were there the rest of the time, having a good old time.

Maddie eating her instrument.

Christy and Connor.

The day after the Hoot, my parents, Hannah, and Tony came over to Lebanon for dinner. It was my first time meeting Hannah, Mom and Dad's foreign exchange student, so that was fun. We sat outside and had a nice time.



Through Connor's Lens
Here are some pictures of Connor's favorite spot in Menomonee Falls.








Beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog, Sara! And I loved your pictures, Connor. You're quite the photographer. Nana and P-pa love you all. xoxo