Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas at Home

Well, we finally made it home to see what Santa left for us at our house! Maddie and Connor were both pleasantly surprised to find brand new bikes. Maddie had her eye on the Thomas one since we rode one at Toys R Us. She loves Thomas the Tank Engine! Connor was excited to get his dirt/trick bike. Next must buy item.....a helmet!
Connor loved his alien LEGO set. I must say that it is pretty cool. It makes sounds and spins around and everything. The technology these days! :) It didn't take him long to put it together either. About an afternoon in his room and it was all done. Then he got all of his other LEGO cars etc. and they all started getting lasered up. Fun.




I love this picture. Connor reads at night under his covers with a flashlight. I just love the image of him being such a kid.

No comments: