This Christmas we again split the time between Lebanon, Patoka, and Vandalia. It gets hectic trying to fit everything in, but we get most of it done. This year we spent Christmas Eve and 1/2 of Christmas day with my Mom and Dad, MaMa and PaPa Brown (including aunts, uncles, and cousins), and Grandad and Mary's (including aunts, uncles, and cousins.) Amazingly, I think we only missed seeing two families! Emalie and Shannon, and Uncle Raymond, Coni, Chase, Colton, and Cody. I saw pictures though, and they all look great. Sorry we missed you!

We started Christmas Eve off visiting Mike, Shelby, and Emily Cain and their new baby goats. They were so cute! Connor loved playing with them and once Maddie realized they were harmless, she got in on the petting too.

Hannah also liked the goats. After the goats we saw their newest baby calf. So cute! I just love the big cow eyes. And Connor and Maddie loved that they licked them and got slobber all over the place.
After we left the animals, we went to MaMa and PaPa Browns for lunch.

I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but this one's a good one of Dad, Tony, Hannah, and Tom sitting down to eat something. After we left Vandalia, we went home and got ready for church. Maddie and Tom stayed home while Mom, Dad, Hannah, Connor, and I went

to Christmas Eve service. Connor sang Silent Night with Marissa and they did a great job. It was really nice. Maddie was content sitting on Hannah's lap watching her play angry birds so the night was pretty relaxing. Good Night!


Good Morning! Merry Christmas! Maddie was very excited about her new yellow boots, and still is. She loves shoes! I couldn't get very many pictures of Connor because he was a blur. So excited for Christmas!

This is what most of the pictures of Connor looked like. I did get one of him laying back and enjoying.

Maddie also loved her Abby Cadabby doll. So cute!


After we all opened our presents, we got ready to go back to Vandalia to see Grandad and Mary and all the aunts, uncles, and cousins on that side. Unfortunately, I left the camera in the car while we were there and didn't get any pictures. :( Well, that is the first half of our Christmas. It was wonderful and so good to be back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment