Connor's school chorus sang the National Anthem at the Wave game last weekend. It was so great, and they all had a wonderful time. I'm so glad he got to go.
"Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts..." ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Attitude. Playtime. Brotherly/Sisterly Love. Oh Say Can You See.
First I will start off by saying that Maddie definitely has developed her very own personality quite nicely. For the most part she is a delight, playing, and helping Momma whenever she can. Then, on some occasions she is a complete bear! I caught a bit of her attitude in this picture. She was just playing with her marbles (very popular right now), but wasn't too happy that I was inching toward her to get a good shot.
So this face says so much about the stage she is in right now. She is so much fun to be around and play with, but as soon as it is time to leave wherever we are at, or NOT eat candy, she gives me this look and a fit is soon to follow. Most of the time she is playing and a treat.
We decided to move the slide inside for the winter. Maddie missed it too much, and it does keep her busy. She LOVES to slide. The other people at the playground, or the YMCA, are always amazed at how brave she is on the slide. She doesn't even hesitate.
One thing is for sure. Connor and Maddie love each other so much! Maddie especially loves her big brother when he shares his popcorn. :)And Connor loves playing with Maddie. He slides down the slide with her, usually showing her things that I would rather her NOT do. But this is a favorite. They have found soooo many uses for this bean bag chair. A slide cushion, a jumping bag, a sister squasher (as seen here), and on occasion, a chair.
Connor's school chorus sang the National Anthem at the Wave game last weekend. It was so great, and they all had a wonderful time. I'm so glad he got to go.
This is the group before the game. Maddie did a great job until the actual game started. She loved the mascots and watching the players run in. I would say that, and listening to Bubby sing were her favorite parts.
After they sang they walked back up into the stands to watch the game. On the way, some of the players came over and high fived them. That made Connor's night! He was so excited and star struck. He forgets that he has been coached by a former Wave player, but I know it is a bit different to actually see them in the uniform playing. So exciting!
Connor's school chorus sang the National Anthem at the Wave game last weekend. It was so great, and they all had a wonderful time. I'm so glad he got to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara, what a wonderful blog! Maddie is certainly her own little self, and good for her, I say! Hugs and kisses all around from Nana and P-Pa
Post a Comment