Before.
After. There are still a few differences from this picture. We added a curved curtain rod and new curtain. It is amazing how much more room it gives you in the shower! And baseboards. We have 2x6 white baseboards to match the rest of the house. I love it! I tried to hang up the two shadow boxes I made with the kids "coming home" outfits, baby hats, first pics, etc, above the toilet the other day. The nail went straight through the wall and fell on the other side. So that was awesome. It looks like I am going to have to get creative. Honestly, I think if you asked the guys what the hardest part of the whole project was, they would say hanging the medicine cabinet. And then, I came in and told them it was crooked! I have said it many times before, hanging something in this house is an all day project. :) I am so happy with the outcome, and when I get those shadow boxes up I will post a picture of them. Thank you so much Dad and Tony for coming up and helping us do this! We definitely couldn't have done it(or nearly as good of a job of it) without you! And also, a thank you goes out to our friend Woody who helped us learn how to lay the flooring. Again, not an easy job in an old uneven house. THANKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment