Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Doyles Go To Washington.

Yes, it is true. Off to D.C. for us. We are officially moving in June. In the meantime we are trying to pack things away that we don't use on a weekly basis so that it shows better. As I am cleaning and packing things away I am thinking two things. One, it looks so much better without so much stuff, why didn't I do this before. Two, I don't want to leave this old house! So many different feelings. I don't want to leave this house, but it will be so nice to have more room. I just want to find something that fits us. No cookie cutter, subdivision, just like your neighbors, house. I know that the family makes the house a home, but this is such a great home. Connor isn't really liking the idea yet either. Maddie obviously has no idea. Otherwise, it has been business as usual. Connor is doing great at school, and Maddie is always playing. She has gotten really used to "playing with kids" and she asks to do that usually every morning when we drop Connor off at school. Here is a picture of Maddie just waking up from her nap. Notice the frog costume that she wore all day yesterday.

No comments: