"Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts..." ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Happy Saturday!
I love weekend nights! I have always loved them, but as life changes so do my reasons for loving Saturday nights. Fifteen years ago (holy cow!)I looked forward to a Saturday night because it meant time with friends, ballgames, boyfriends, driving around just looking for something to do. Now, I love a Saturday night because I get to snuggle on the couch with my kids and watch a movie. Nothing to get up early for (except the occasional soccer game and church), no homework to do, and no pressure to clean. I woke up this morning tired, that has been the story lately. I think it is the gray weather. I went for a run, then we packed up for Connor's soccer game. Maddie loves watching Bubby play soccer and he loves having her there. I am so thankful that they get along so well. It makes my Saturday's that much more enjoyable. Happy Saturday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara, I know what you mean about Saturdays. Sundays have always been "my" day -- Mom's roasted chicken, Daddy home and playing games with my sister and me, lazing around (if we had our homework done!). Now it's all about being with family, Sunday dinner, reading the Sunday paper, maybe watching a "sporting event" with Russ. I'm glad all of you had such a good Saturday. xoxox
Post a Comment