Anyway, so where did I leave off last? I do know that my mom has been out since I last blogged. We mostly just worked around the house, and ran around town getting things that we needed to work on the house. We did take some time off to go enjoy Annapolis. Since Mom is such a fan of crab legs, I thought she needed to eat some in Maryland. After all, it is THE place to eat crab. The top picture is Mom eating her crab overlooking the dock in Annapolis.
Here is Maddie and MaMa being silly. Maddie likes crab meat too even though she says she doesn't. :) I think she is just a moocher and will eat whatever is on everyone else's plate. After we ate, we walked around and looked at the boats and the water. It is really one of the most beautiful cities. It has such a small feel to it, not like a big city feel. Everyone is out and about relaxing and enjoying the surroundings. I think that helps to not make it feel so bustling. I believe that it is the water and the boats. People are out enjoying themselves so that makes everyone happier and friendlier. That is my theory. And who can be grouchy when they are surrounded by water and boats?
After we played around on the docks for a bit, we stopped for ice cream. I got pictures of everyone eating their ice cream, which I'm sure you are chomping at the bit to see. Here they are......
Tom looking like he is really happy with his choice of ice cream. This was a little ice cream/bookstore. It was really a cute little place.
Mom enjoying her chocolate. She is probably going to be so happy that I put this picture on here. I thought it was a good one.
Connor......not sure what he is doing here. He is obviously showing off "The Golden Compass," but I also think he was showing me the color of his tongue. Probably was supposed to be blue, but it doesn't look abnormally blue here. :)
Maddie showing me the stuffed crab she found. I just thought this picture was so cute of her. There she is peeking through. :)
Anyway, we had a great time in Annapolis and doing things around the house. Thanks Mom for all of your help! I am looking forward to the next time people visit and we don't have to do ANY unpacking or house work! :)
2 comments:
Sara, your latest blog is, as usual, wonderful. You all look so happy and good. Thanks for keeping up with your stories. xoxo
I had so much fun. Thanks for putting the ice cream pic. LOL
Love you guys!!! Can't wait to come back.
Post a Comment