Friday, October 26, 2012

EXTREME Sports!

What extreme sports you ask? Okay, here it is, Extreme Wagoning! I know, sounds awesome right? This is the new thing in the neighborhood, and who else to originate it but my son, Connor. He thought it would be a great idea to load up Maddie's wagon with the neighborhood kids and take off at full speed around the yard and down the big hill. He was absolutely right, it was a big hit!  I stood back and watched, only having to intervene when they all decided to up the ante by moving to the big hill on our street that leads down to the water.  I thought that was a little too extreme. :) I know, party pooper. They still had a blast and it has made our yard the gathering spot of the neighborhood.  We do live in the center of our little community. To go anywhere from all three streets, you have to pass by our yard. I love having all the kids around, most days. :) Sometimes I wish we were at the end of the street in the peace and quiet; but then I think about it and will take the laughing sounds of kids any day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that Connor makes up games and such. We remember when he would play Trees with P-pa. And I'm not surprised that your yard is once again the center of everything. Your house would have been the one I would have loved to visit. xoxox

Sara B said...

Ah! Thanks Michele! I love hearing your comments about the blog.