This is my most favorite view. Looking west over the pond at the sunset. And, if you look closely you can see a star. It is always there first and really bright. Someone told me once that it is a planet, not sure which one, but I think that is really cool. So did the kids. :)
This is our little garden fairy. She was walking in from outside and saw Mom's glowing rain gauge. She was amazed so we had to stop and watch it change all the different colors. It was pretty cool.
This is what Connor lives for while here. Catching the monster catfish out of the pond. This is the first of three so far. Notice he is carrying it like a baby. The fish was "grunting" at us here. So funny.
He always shows off his fish and then puts it back in the pond.
These pictures are from Sunday. Connor played piano at church and did a great job. He was so nervous! I honestly didn't think he was going to get up and do it! He played Amazing Grace and it sounded wonderful. MaMa and PaPa Brown and Aunt Beth came down to hear him play, then after church we went home and got ready for the cook out.
MaMa and PaPa Brown enjoying the nice day.
Visiting with Tori and Blaine. I'm so glad that they could come. I haven't seen Blaine in what seems like forever! Every time he was home for a holiday, we weren't. Now we just have to work on Emalie and Shannon!
Shelli, Court, and Me.
The Woolseys that were here. We are missing a few, but a great bunch that came! And a tall bunch. :) Tom even looks short!
I thought of you Patty Sankey! You think Tom is freakishly tall, you should come to a Woolsey gathering sometime. :)
We had a picture of us and Aunt Beth and the cousins, but I don't have it on my camera. I think my Aunt Beth has it. But I have a great picture of Seth (see below). :) Haley and Maddie got along really well too. Or as Maddie called her, the girl with the pony tail.
Cousin Seth. Such a sweet boy! He had fun fishing and swimming and we didn't hear a thing out of him. Content to just be outside playing. :)
Camryn, Madeleine, and Macey
Pam, Brenda, and Pam
Great ladies!
Leland was the youngest, but I don't have a picture of him! :(
And he is such a cutie!
And here is Courtney taking the paddle boat out for a spin with Marissa, Macey, Camryn, and Maddie.
1 comment:
Sara, we have enjoyed reading your blog so much. Everyone looks so happy and healthy. And, you're right: Tom looks positively short among all those very tall Woolseys! See you really soon. Much love. Michele
Post a Comment