Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 6 : He is Promise.

I see a boy who loves friends.

He is happy. 

I see a boy who perseveres on a daily basis. 

He is teased.

I see a boy who is just looking for a constant.

He searching.

I see a boy who is extremely sensitive to the mistreatment of others.

He is empathetic. 

I see a boy who questions the lack of justice.

He is passionate.

I see a boy learning lessons about the world around him.

He is observant.

I see a boy trying to reach out.

He is vulnerable.

I see a boy asking, "Why don't they like me?"

He is hurting.

I see a boy who will grow to be incredibly strong and resilient. 

He is doubtful.

I see unending possibilities.

He is hopeful. 

I see a boy at a turning point.

He is both child and young man.

I see a boy whom God has big plans for. 

He is promise.





3 comments:

Cindy said...

Perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cindy is right: Perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this. So good, Sara.