Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Halloween...onto Thanksgiving!!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! We had fun. Connor was a vampire bat(and a very scary one), and Zak was a cute little pig. Both costumes were a big hit, even though Zak wasn't too happy about his. I swear he knew he was dressed in hot pink and looked absolutely ridiculous.
This year we finally were able to make it through the "Haunted Walk" through Lime Kiln Park. In previous years we had made it as far as the line that wraps around the block. We would wait for about 5 or 10 minutes, and then Connor would decide it was way too scary. This year he actually did it!


Tom got to finally come home, so we are all happy about that. He flew into St. Louis because Connor and I were at home for my cousin's wedding. I think I drove back and forth from Vandalia, oh about, 500 times this trip :) I only got pulled over once though, and believe it or not, he just gave me a warning for going 69 in a 65. I think that is the slowest I have ever drove in my life.

Emalie's wedding was so beautiful! We got to visit with family that we never see, and it was great. Here is Tom dancing with Em. Connor danced the whole time. He was really excited about it. I got a really good picture of my mom and my 2 aunts too. I didn't take very many pictures but the ones I did take were really good. I didn't get any of Tom Connor and I together though! I'll have to remember that at our next wedding in two weeks - Jason and Jen's. I'm sure you will all be anxiously waiting. :)

The school year is still going ok. Right now I am in the middle of testing, so that kind of sucks. We have the WKCE testing right now, and then in 2 weeks we start the ACCESS testing. I am just ready for regular class schedules again! I miss seeing the kids.

I'm not sure what we are doing for the holidays or if we will really be able to "plan" anything. We might have to wait until the last minute.

1 comment:

Meg said...

LOVE the vampire bat costume!!! Zak looks pretty cute too!