Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter is Upon Us


I don't know about everyone else, but I am feeling the holiday bustle. We did have a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving in Patoka. My whole entire family, minus only a few, were at my parents house. Michele and Russ were even there. It was fun to see everyone and Connor had a great time with cousins. He spent the majority of the time shooting his bee-bee gun (not sure if I spelled that right). So, to everyone at Thanksgiving, we had a great time and it was wonderful seeing you all.


Our first winter storm rolled through a couple of weeks ago, and it hasn't stopped since. Okay, so it stops for a day or two, but REALLY I am perpetually shoveling. It is a good workout I suppose. (Does that mean no more tread mill?!) We haven't been sledding yet, but I'm sure that will be happening soon. I did finally get some snow pants, so the sledding and snow-blowing isn't nearly as freezing. I was actually sweating last time I shoveled! Usually, I can't feel my toes, fingers, nose,or the fronts of my legs. It's amazing what a pair of pants and long underwear can do!

School is still going good for Connor. He said the other day that he likes this year 5 hundred million percent better than last year. Kudos to Mrs. Tetting. My school is good too. Everyone is just going along until the break, so nothing exciting is happening.

That's it for now. Hope to see you all soon.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Look at Connor with that gun!! I will have to show that one to Bob!!