We have had a very quiet Christmas Eve thus far. We have yet to get out of the house. That could pose a problem since there is probably 2 feet of snow outside. I just like to stay in and look at how pretty everything is from inside my nice warm house. Connor and Tom ventured out earlier today to throw some snow balls and do some "fun" shoveling. I was officially deemed the "boring Mom" since I didn't want to go out. What are ya gonna do. We did go on our first sledding outing of the season the other day. We had to take a crappy sled that caused many crashes. I thought it was funny, but Connor and Tom weren't laughing very hard. We stayed out for about an hour before we all got cold and headed back for some hot chocolate. YUM!!!
Connor's Christmas program at school was once again a success. You know, every year I think they are going to do something different like a play or something only to hear everyone sing the same songs, standing in the same places, with the same people. I mean, what ever happened to a school Christmas play with elves, and reindeer, and the coveted part of Santa? I'm not complaining or anything, really, because I do enjoy watching Connor and his friends sing. I guess I would like to be in charge of making a "Christmas play costume" just once. After that, I'm good. Connor and Tommy look so cute after the concert don't they.
1 comment:
I wonder what the kid with his hands in his pockets is trying to say to Connor?? Oh, to be in grade school again at Christmas time!
Post a Comment