I know it has been awhile. I don't have an excuse other than my computer is awful! It is frustrating to try to start anything on it, so I just don't do it. However, this weeks events are absolutely blog-worthy. Tom and Connor got to go see the Packers at Lambeu Field! Not only did they get to see them, they were in the 5th row!! I'm sure some of you are like me and have no idea the significance of this. I just recently learned that people can't just get tickets to a Packers game. These things are passed down in wills and almost impossible to get ahold of. Tom was given the opportunity and took it. After all, Connor has turned into a Wisconsin fan. We had fun painting his face and getting him all dressed up. Here are some pictures that Connor took with his camera.
Ok, nevermind on the rest of the pictures for now. My computer says that I have an error. I think the whole computer is an error!!! I will try again.
No comments:
Post a Comment