Thursday, December 3, 2009

We're Back In Business!!!


I know it has been a long time. We got a new computer for Christmas! Thanks Mom and Dad! I guess they got tired of not having recent pictures. :) Anyway, this is my first blog on our new computer. I guess I'll just update on what has been going on here. I am officially done with work. I almost made it to my planned date of leaving but my doctor made me stop 3 days early.
I had a lunch/shower with some friends from work. This picture was before that, a couple of weeks ago. I think I am a lot bigger now!


Connor had his Christmas concert last night, and as always they sang really well. I think I have mentioned before how I think they should shake it up a bit. Try something new. Maybe a little play, I don't know. Every year the kids stand on the risers, sing a song all together, sing a couple of songs as a class, and then sing a grand finale together. I would love to see some little elves or something. :) Take Zak for example, he LOVES it when we get him all dressed up. Can you tell?


The kids had an all day shower for me at work on my last day. It was so sweet everything they had planned! Games, cards, gifts, and Patty made 4 cakes! I couldn't even believe that she made all those cakes. We didn't work all day, it was great! I will miss the kids.

No comments: