In the last couple of weeks Maddie has found her hands. She just sits and stares at them, it is so cute. I wonder what she is thinking? I think she wishes she could control them. She puts them in her mouth all the time. I think she is going to be a thumb sucker once she figures out she has fingers too. She also has discovered that she has friends - 2 sock monkeys, and the pink unicorn from brother. She stares at the pink unicorn with the funniest look on her face. I can just imagine that she is wondering why this big, bright, shiny thing keeps following her around. And why we get so excited when it is around. While the unicorn is there, anything you say to her she looks at it. I think she thinks that it is the one talking to her.
Connor had a big science project due at school this week. He chose to research the planets and do a model. He did AWESOME!!! He researched all of the planets, finding their distance from the sun, temperature, name origin, moons, rings, climate, and other "factoids." I was so impressed. Here is Connor painting the planets and then the finished product. The only thing I did was hold the planets while he painted them, push the wooden dowels in, and type up the information he wrote down. I am so proud of him!
I thought I would put a picture of Maddie and I on here. Connor was being a photographer and took some picturs of us.
We went to the Y on Sunday to swim. Maddie and I didn't get into our suits (I'm not quite there yet!), but we did put our feet in.
It is so nice to be able to go swimming while it is snowing outside. Our monthly fee is well worth it!
1 comment:
I love your hair like the top picture. All of the pictures are good. Love, Mom
Post a Comment