Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!!!


Lots to talk about again! First of all, we hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Ours was especially wonderful because it was Medeleine's first. I love getting all dressed up and going to church on Easter Sunday. Our church is so great on Easter, the music, flowers, hats, dresses, etc. I wish we could be closer to family - that is my only complaint. I also always miss my Grandma Dixie on Easter. I remember it to be her favorite. But, can you imagine what a great Easter she has now! That's how I like to think of it. :)

It was a beautiful Easter morning and Connor was able to hunt Easter eggs outside. Maddie was more interested in getting her breakfast, so we stayed inside and ate while Connor, Tom, and Zak had all the hunting fun.


Maddie was a decent sport for most of the morning pictures, but she let us know when she had had enough!


When we got home from church I noticed that Zak had brought in branches and junk from outside. I wanted to vacuum it up and we thought it would be funny to get a picture of me vacuuming in my dress and heels. I look just like June huh? Notice the fabulous heels! I love em!



Maddie is getting so big. She is so much better on her tummy. She has even started lifting her body up into the "flying" position, and rolling from her back to her tummy. Once she gets to her tummy she doesn't quite know what to do, but she does it.Zak loves when she is on the floor. He just wants to get right in her face. She doesn't seem to mind. He doesn't lick her or anything, I think he just likes to sniff her. :)



We took our first trip of the season to the Milwaukee County Zoo. It was Maddie's first trip so Connor was excited to show her around. You can see that she was very excited about it. :)
Connor's whole mission was to get his "jewels" from the gift shop. The funny thing is, he believes these "jewels" are real and he can cash them in for thousands of dollars. On a trip to the mall this weekend, he dropped his diamond and it broke. He was devastated. I think he started to question the quality of his jewels. He said that from now on the jewels were for looking only - no playing!
The zoo was fun, I only wish Tom would have been with us. He wasn't feeling well so he stayed home to get some nice quiet rest.


A cute foot picture to end it for this week.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I loved it all. Especially the shoes. :) Mom

Patty said...

Sara Beth, you need to get the picture of you vacuuming framed! I love it--straight from the '50's.