This week ended with a sad heart and lots of praying. Prayers for a mom who lost her husband suddenly, and is left to raise 2 little girls without their dad. As I am thinking and praying for Jenny, I am reminded how thankful I should be for everything I have been blessed with. My husband, my two wonderful children, family, friends, life....Things happen that we can't explain and can't ever prepare for, we have to be thankful for, and enjoy what we have.
I also was (and still am) sending prayers for Landon and his surgery, thankful that he is a strong, healthy, big brother. What a blessing!
I am so thankful that I have a happy, healthy, 8 year old boy!
I am so thankful that I have a happy, healthy, sweet baby girl!
1 comment:
Wow! I am so behind on reading your blog...
I am so thankful for you in my life as well. It is so important to stop and say it. Sorry to hear about your friend's loss.
Totally switching tone...alert! Connor got the autograph of the coolest sausage in Milwaukee--Go Polish sausage! The sausage you are missing is the Chorizo sausage. Why do I know stuff like that?
You are living such a blessed life! I love to hear about how you are filling your days and how much you are appreciating every moment with your family. Isn't it nice to slow down? I can't wait for June, so I can do that too.
Miss you ;)
Post a Comment