That evening we went back to Broadway at the Beach and watched the fireworks.
"Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts..." ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
Saturday, July 23, 2011
South Carolina - Day 3
This was a big day for me. Margaritaville, here we come! First we took the kids down to the lazy river for rubber duck races. Maddie LOVES "duckies," so this was very exciting. Carson actually won the first race. In the end everyone got a small rubber duck prize.
Examining her duck.
Here are the kids posing at Margaritaville in their cool new shades.
Here is the big hurricane that spins and thunders. The clouds turn and a big huge margarita bottle comes down out of the middle and fills up a huge blender. It was pretty cool.
I was super excited to be there. I ordered, yep you guessed it, a cheeseburger. I thought it was appropriate. But instead of a cold draft beer, I got a frozen margarita. It tasted so good!
The kids didn't seem to be as excited as I was.
The balloon man lifted some spirits, so that was good.
After lunch we went to The Pavilion(I think) and let the kids ride a couple rides. This picture cracks me up because it shows Marisa's excitement and Connor's apprehension. In the end, Connor ended up riding this ride 3 more times. We only let the kids ride 4 rides because it was HOT HOT HOT!!!
That evening we went back to Broadway at the Beach and watched the fireworks.



This is a good picture right? :)
In front of the volcano fountian. Maddie really liked watching this.
The end to a good day.
That evening we went back to Broadway at the Beach and watched the fireworks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are all really good. I think I must have missed some when looking at your camera.
Post a Comment