Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Birthday America!





July 4, 2013

Fun at the McDevitt's


 

 The little ones splashing around in the little purple pool.
 
 I think they could fill up buckets all day.
 
 Maddie and Ava in the pirate pool. This was just seconds before an argument over a mermaid Barbie started. No one got hurt and sharing followed. :)
 
 Maddie and Ava watching the noise makers.
 
 Maddie is not letting go of her ears no matter how much Ava wants her to.
 
 Connor hanging with the big boys, getting the plan for the fireworks.
 
 ......and the fun begins.
 
 Taking a break from the seriousness for a little moon bounce.
 
 .....more fun.
 
 Maddie even got into the enormous sparklers.
 
 Precious.
 
 Fun sparkler trees.
 
 Happy 4th of July!
 
 The moon bounce deflated, but Maddie and Ava weren't going to be left out when it started back up.
 
 Getting ready for fireworks, watching some Dora. I should note that as soon as the fireworks started, they were both inside. :)
 
Patiently waiting for the big show to start. They were worth the wait! Thanks Kevin and Jenn for the awesome fireworks!
 
 

July 5, 2013

A Fun Day With Great Friends

 At the pool!
 
 Connor loved this diving board.
 
 A little marco polo.
 
 The kiddos. Such cuties!
 
 Two of my cuties.
 
 I love this picture.
 
 Fun with snap pops.
 
 Maddie showing off her collection of fireflies. She is quite the firefly catcher.
 
 Weesy right before she almost caught her hair on fire and was tackled to the ground by her Dad. Still makes me chuckle. Again, no one was hurt. :)
 
 A beautiful picture of Evelyn.
 
 Maybe we will just watch from a distance.
 
 Loving the sparklers.
 
 My sweet little firecracker.
 
 I love pictures of kids with sparklers. They are so beautiful the way they light up their faces.
My boy.
 
 This little guy LOVED the firecrackers.
 
 Fun!
 
 Here comes Gavin! Watch out everyone!
 
This picture didn't turn out quite like I had pictured but it is still a wonderful picture. I was walking behind Hollie with Gavin and Tom with Maddie, and the view was beautiful of them all walking back to the house. The end to a wonderful day!






No comments: