I was running yesterday, and thinking about how peaceful it was on the trail.
I thought about how few and far between those peaceful moments are, when there are no sounds around. Just the sounds of the outside, and that doesn't include kids playing or cars driving by. Just silence.
I was thinking about how different Annapolis is from Northern VA, and I am so thankful for that.
Then I started thinking about our upcoming trip home. I can't wait!
I can't wait to get back to a place where there are no other cars on the road.
Or, where a creek is something you can walk across in the woods, not something you put your sailboat on.
I can't wait to see family and friends.
We have made some wonderful friends already in the past year, but there is nothing like childhood and family friends to make you feel relaxed and....at home.
Here is a picture of our Creek, Dividing Creek to be exact. This creek leads to the Magothy River, around the bend, which then leads out into the Chesapeake Bay.
No comments:
Post a Comment