Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Everyday Fun.


Finally, the craziness that has been our life is starting to slow down! Tom is on his last day of "super busy" so that means nights at home, and help with the kids again. Maddie is growing so fast! She loves to play with her toys, play in her bath, eat (even though she isn't too good at it yet), and she loves to help me around the house. :) One of her favorite things is "helping" me with the laundry. I fold and put in the basket while she unfolds and puts on the floor. Here is a picture of her in the bath. She loves chewing on the washcloth, as I think every kid does. I remember doing that in my baths. She gets choked up on the water all the time, but just keeps chewing.





Her favorite toys are still her blocks and little people. She also loves her stuffed animals and dolls, but what she gets most excited about is when finds an "everyday item" that has made it's way into her toy box. For example, Connor's soccer shoe strings. I know, don't ask because I have no idea. She wouldn't put them down so we had some fun with them.



As most of you know, I LOVE pictures and taking pictures. This tends to become a bit of a problem when trying to display them. I just don't have enough room! I have a wall upstairs that is our "picture wall." When Maddie was born I had to take down and rethink this wall because I had some many wonderful new pictures! What a great "issue" to have right? :) Anyway, I am putting a picture on here of the work in progress. I am very proud because it isn't the easiest feat to hammer into plaster walls. As I was hanging all of this, I kept hearing chunks of wall falling into the inside of the wall. The only thing going through my mind with each picture hung was, "We really don't NEED this wall, right?" We would just have an open concept bathroom - could be good. Anyway here is what I have so far - and take notice of the dress, it was my christening dress. Thanks Mom! It looks wonderful and now everyone can see it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Can you make some prints of these for us, Sara? Glad to hear that Tom is finally home a bit more. Hugs and Kisses to you, Tom, Maddie and Connor. BTW, love the open concept bathroom idea... Nana and P-Pa

Patty said...

Your blog makes me happy. Such a great family you have.
Patty